Though, allergies are not contagious; however, the study shows that more than half of Thai populations have allergies that seem to be gradually increasing in both mild symptoms and life-threatening that is called “Anaphylaxis”.
Severe Allergic Reaction
- Hypersensitive to the weather shows symptoms such as itchy palate, throat, runny nose, and frequently sneezing. These are called “Respiratory Allergic Symptoms”, the reactions are Mild.
- Allergic Rhinitis is an inflammation of the nasal airways and usually goes away within 1-2 hours without treatment. However, if it occurs more frequently than usual and the patient never receives any proper treatment, the infection is likely to develop asthma.
- Sinus Infection is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses caused by virus and allergy. Signs and symptoms include pain in your jaw and teeth, thick nasal secretions that can be white, yellowish, greenish, sore throat and smelly phlegm in throat. The bad news is that the infection can last longer than three months and with an improper treatment, the infection would definitely return.
- Asthma is a chronic disease of the airways that makes breathing difficult. With asthma, there is an inflammation of the air passages that results in a temporary narrowing of the airways that carry oxygen to the lung. This result in asthma symptoms, including coughing, wheezing and using asthma inhaler is essential, failure to do so can cause serious health condition or death.
- Nasal Polyps developed from nose or sinus tissues that grow inside on a lining of the nose and the sinuses. They can be as big as a size of grapes and continuously to grow and usually comes along with an allergy symptom which leads to a sinus infection.
- Hive is a kind of skin rash notable for pale red and usually goes away within 24 hours.
- Allergic conjunctivitis is inflammation of the conjunctiva due to allergy causes red, watery, itchy eyes.
- Food and medication allergies are most common from seafood, peanuts, cereal and certain medication. Each person’s reaction are differs and in some cases may lead to death.